[pct-l] 7 days and counting

The Walking Carrot and I are now in the final countdown to our 2004 PCT thru
hike!  We hope to see many of you at Lake Morena.

We have just finished the updates to our website to include a PCT 2004
section.  This will have journal and trip updates once we are under way and,
if all goes well, new photos will be added every couple weeks.  Check it out
now and once we are under way:

www.walkingcarrot.com

I will unsubscribe in a few days from the list to avoid email burnout in
town.  But I want to thank all the many people who have contributed advice,
insights and somedays a chuckle or two.......

Phil "Nowhere Man" Hough

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to
what lies within us. And when we bring what is within out into the world,
miracles happen." - Henry David Thoreau

Phil Hough
PO Box 393
Sagle, ID 83860