[pct-l] Where to park a rental car at Campo on Wednesday April 21st

My buddy Tony is going to join me for the first few days of my thru-hike.
Where can a car be parked at Campo near the PCT southern terminus to allow
my buddy Tony to join me on the trail from Campo to Lake Morena and park the
rental car at Campo on Wednesday afternoon? We'll get a ride back to Campo
at the kickoff party to pick up the car so Tony can drive it back to the
airport while I continue northward on my thru-hike. Thanks.

Datto