[pct-l] [off-topic] US 2, Washington, Old Cascade Highway current condition?

Hi all.. I know this is off-topic, but I also know there are a bunch of
fellow Washingtonians here, so I thought I might be able to find out:

Does anyone know the current condition of Old Cascade Highway off of US 2,
just east of Skykomish (about 7 miles)? A friend and I are wanting to hike
the Iron Goat Trail, but would like to know before we leave Friday after
work if the road is passable.

I was up there in April last year, and the snow was mostly off the road, but
there were still some small trees blocking the road itself. Any first-hand
info would be greatly appreciated, and can be sent to
gray_hiker@mindpoison.org

Thanks!

Gray