[pct-l] GPS, distance and speed.

Thanks Mike!

Good of you to break that down.  That settles it, I will stick with compass and books/maps!  My brain would explode if I dove into GPS-ology before for my 4/24 start.
-Guy

"Guy, Steve & Dude (and of course all you out there in PCT e-mail land...)    I'm surprised that your GPS experiences include such bad reception, accuracy and mileage reporting......  Figure out exactly what you'll use it for and get the one that fits your needs."