[pct-l] Bill: Weight of 300D camera and iPod (ref: Vol 12, Issue 7)

Hi Bill,

Regarding the weight of the Canon 300D and iPod set-up

Camera weight: 1lb 14oz
Charger: 8oz

40GB iPod with Belkin Battery pack: 12oz
Charger: 5oz

Belkin media card reader: 5oz

Total weight: 3lb 15oz

Probably weighs more than my pack, tarp, boots and sleeping bag combined!

I'll be bouncing the chargers and the the iPod though and carrying 512MG
flash cards and 2 spare batteries instead. At least that's the plan...

Have fun,

John