[pct-l] Food dehydrators

I use the  Nesco/ American Harvest's Gardenmaster. I love it. It's not
cheap, but works perfectly every time. The motor is strong which helps
remove the moisture from the food rapidly.

I'm dehydrating some leftover Turkey soup right now. For each of the 8
dehydrator trays, I have additional fruit roll sheets and clean-a-screen
sheets used to hold different types of food.  The fruit roll sheets are
great for making things that might be runny like fruit leathers and soups.
The clean-a-screen sheets are used to help in the removal of sticky, dried
on fruits as well as for drying herbs or other small particles of food that
might slip through the larger opening in the dehydrator tray.

Here is the website for the dehydrator: www.nesco.com
<http://www.nesco.com/>

Gottago