  From: DjgPct@aol.com
  To: m.karon@comcast.net ; charliewoodcock@yahoo.com ; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 8:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [pct-l] Food Dehydrators

  In a message dated 4/9/2004 8:41:29 PM Mountain Standard Time, m.karon@comcast.net writes:
    My wife is busy dehydrating food as I write. She got an American Harvest
    Snackmaster Dehydrator and likes it. The temperature can be adjusted.  She
    recommends you get sold trays rather than the mesh trays. Anything liquid
    drips through the mesh trays. She found this at Wal-mart several years ago.

  I'd heard that dehydrators cause your electric bills skyrocket.  Is that true?

  Betsy