[pct-l] Cell phones

I got good reception in Mamoth lakes. Also got good reception on top of Mt Davis (Near Banner and Ridder and Mt Roger (just barely), ATT cell phone reception starts on the Mamoth Mt Pass as your going twards town. Also on Top of Mt Whitney
-Mountain Goat-

Mike Seanze said:

Now THIS is a good question!I've heard that Verizon has more mountain service areas than others.I have Verizon, and I can tell you all that if I get service, even in developed areas in the mountains, I'm surprised!....I do get service in Mammoth, though!