[pct-l] New Henry Shires Tarptent Virga for sale - Never Used

Hello All,

   I ordered this back in January with plans to hike the PCT. But I've since
decided to move down on to the Caribbean and now the tarptent is pretty
useless to me. Never been used. My brother took it out and set it up but
that's it. It has the sewn-in floor and the extended beak. The rest of the
specs can be found at www.tarptent.com. It's the Virga model. Will send out
ASAP, but I have to get a payment through Paypal only because I'm flying out
soon and can't do anything with a check. $200 includes shipping to anywhere
in the US. I'm bummed about not hiking the trail, hope someone gets to take
this baby out and use her! Thanks.

Angela

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp