Fwd: [pct-l] NB 801AT & bladder bag

The tubing is too porous.  In the hospital I work at we would throw
something like this away.  If it was a harder plastic we would
pasteurize it, but the soft plastic can't be cleaned well.  You don't
want to have the crap in your lungs.  This is very important for your
health.  You can probably go to a hardware store and get some tubing.
Do it!
Capt Bivy