[pct-l] Transportation (From Whitney Portal)

In a message dated 4/7/2004 7:07:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [...]
haven't explored that possibility much yet.>>>>>>>>

I have left a car at the Whitney Portal parking lot for a month at least
three times over the years without any problems.  If all else fails, that should
work.  I have also left a car and hitched to the other end.  Less desirable.
It is also possible to take the shuttle from The Valley to Lee Vining and catch
the bus south to Lone Pine.

"No Way"
Ray Echols