[pct-l] Shop-As-You-Go Re-Supply - Will It Work?

> the only packable protein items in the store were sardines
> and potted meat, although that looked like their regular
> selections. The resupply-as-you-go diet is limited - we took

Ugh. That's worse than limited; that's downright disgusting. For a
description of one man's bold taste tests of potted meat, check out
http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000044.html

An excerpt: "Okay, here we go-- Pulling back the lid (not recommended) lets
loose an odor that punches you in the nose like a stinky fist. If you've
ever smelled a can of dog food, it's just like that. Only imagine you are
opening the can while your head is wedged in a horse's ass."