[pct-l] Light Phenomena on Oriflame Mtn....

Due to lack of funding for scientific research and the general public bias toward
emotional belief structure, not to mention all the pesky rules those geeky science
types imploy. It has been determined that these mysterious lights are caused by:

god.

> I am curious if anyone has seen the phenomena on Oriflame Mtn
> described in the old guidebooks (haven't looked in the new ones
> to see if its there). It is my understanding that the phenomena are
> seen on the East slope of the mountain rather than in the canyon.
> I have seen this phenomena once

TIC,
Scott
Art          : http://DelNorteResort.Com/art