[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8

Robert
I've found the guide book to be quite accurate except for very recent changes.

as always check with local agencies and the PCTA for changes... like the "temporary" re-route around Deep Creek Bridge

You can download my most recent National geographic TOPO! for Southern California Region 1 @ http://pctmap.homedns.org/data/pct/topo

This is based on the PCT region by Tom Renyolds on national geographic map eXchange

Matt Maxon