[pct-l] The Allure of the PCT

Twice in the past two weeks I have been before kids who have never even heard
of the PCT or comprehended what it is and where it goes and I have had the
extreme pleasure to try to convey the allure, beauty and the challenge of hiking
the PCT to them.  In both cases, the response from these kids has been one of
wonder, awe and inspiration with a true sense of draw to such a "wilderness
experience".

In their eyes I saw myself upon my first comprehension of the trail and the
all of the possibilities, challenges, aspirations, dreams, questions, fears.

The journey has just begun, the end is always near, the trail goes on forever
. . .

Greg