[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 3

Hi Bill

Lens is the standard lens that comes with the 300D if you opt for the lens kit.

Haven't weighed the set-up yet - I'll also be a carrying three (probably three ) 512 Flash Memory cards to enable me to bounce the iPod if I decide it's too weighty - it's the 40GB so it's not light.  I'll be buying the Flash cards in San Diego, thanks to the strength of the pound! There's also the Flash Card reader, the charger for both iPOD and camera, spare camera batteries and all that to be taken into account. I'll weigh them up in two lots - what gets carried and what gets bounced.  A lot of it will be trial and error, probably mostly error!

cheers,

John

> What lens(es) are you taking with the SLR?
>What's the total weight of the setup?
Bill

>Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:37:31 -0500
>From: Pctjohnbadger@aol.com
>Regarding photos, I'm taking a Canon 300D SLR with three 512MG flash cards
> and will download them to a 40GB iPOD for longer
>term storage.

John Manning
Until April 15:
Flat 1, 5 Maybank St,