[pct-l] transpo. for Sec. G sobo

I'm starting to wonder about the logistics for my 1st hike this summer. Get
to Horseshoe Mdws. is easy enough. Have my car waiting for me at Walker
Pass, somewhat less so. I don't see getting a friend to come down w/ me and
hang around for 5 days, so I'll probably be hitching back.

How hard of a time would I have hitching from Walker Pass back to Horseshoe
Mdws.? Is there a time limit for how long you can park there? Any locals
from those parts who could help out?

Judson
Ashland