[pct-l] Gun-toting bear-feeding illegal aliens on mt bikes

For the benefit of newer Listers, here listed are the Top 10 Most
Controversial List Topics Which Are Guaranteed to Produce Voluminous
Rhetoric,  Motive-Questioning, Emotional Arguments, and Ultimately
Name-Calling Before the Topic is Exhausted Yet With Nobody's Mind
Changed. Anyone with a question or commentary, however innocently
broached, related to the following topics should be informed that
they might do as well to go out back and find a hornet's nest to kick
as to bring up one of these, - AND - that PCT-L has a great
searchable ARCHIVE to which they may refer for contentious and
emotional commentary without generating more of it.
Listed  in no particular order:

Guns
Pack stations
US Forest Service policies
Cannister laws
Illegal Aliens
Bear Cans vs hanging, stealth-camping or any other
bear-avoidance-related topics
State - national - global politics
Mountain Bikers on the PCT
Running Shoes vs Boots
Elvis: Dead, or Just Faking It?  (ok I got stuck, and I needed an
even ten...;.)

Kevin Corcoran