[pct-l] Snow Reports

I know there are people on this list a lot more knowledgeable than me on this, but the paper today in Las Vegas had some interesting info on the snow situation in the Sierras.
1.  80% snowpack for this date in central Sierras.
2.  Down from 120% a month ago.  Big melt off - warm March.
3.  Most water falls in 6-month period from Oct. to March 31.
4.  Last year's wet April dumped 10 feet of snow in Sierras.  This is not expected this year.

Also, anyone interested in the hike from Mt. Laguna to Lake Mornea April 22-23, let me know.  Thanks, Switchback