[pct-l] Illegal Contacts

In a message dated 4/2/2004 12:21:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msaenz@mve-architects.com writes:

> I'd imagine that the stretch between I-8 and Mt Laguna would be where you'd
> most likely encounter illegal immigrants.
> Think about it: from Campo to Morena, the trail is heavily watched by Border
> Patrol, along with electronic sensors, aerial patrols, etc.

At Hauser Creek we had some illegals walk by about 5 in the morning.  It was
awesome!  Actually, I rolled over and went back to sleep, but my buddies were
a little spooked.

The only problem I have with illegals is that they're talking jobs and not
only the ones regular americans wont do.

Sly