[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 1

Regarding photos, I'm taking a Canon 300D SLR with three 512MG flash cards and will download them to a 40GB iPOD for longer term storage.

Belkin produces a small media reader so you can download images from the flash card into the iPOD.

I'll most likely bounce the iPOD as it's not exactly lightweight enough to carry all the way.

Plan is also to have at least two spare batteries, one of which might get bounced ahead.

I'm hauling such a big camera cos I'll more than likely want to get many pics published after my hike. Even if I only get as far as Lake Morena!

And if I do carry the iPOD I'll have the Beach Boys in my ears if I ever hit a low!

--
John Manning

Until April 15:
Flat 1, 5 Maybank St,