[pct-l] . . . hiking partner

I live in CT . I was to commence hiking the trail at the end of April . All
gear / finances , etc . mostly in line . My ' companion ' dropped ( really -
' finked ' ) out - suddenly . I am considering starting alone . I through
hiked the AT in 02 ; I started there with a friend who could only hike for
three weeks and then needed to stop . I easwily proceeded on alone . Any one
looking for a hiking partner ? My preference is to , AT LEAST , start with
someone so as to get a ' feel ' for the trail / trail community . I have no
experience on the PCT but am generally fit and savvy as I proceed ( am very
noisy when nervous - clap / " halloo's "  ; do not like at all being nervous
and having someone to chat and have there at least at camp at night makes a
big big difference to me  ) . On the AT I found friends - great friends -
eventually but / and with the host of folks through and otherwise hiking
there , I rarely felt alone . Too , I am / don ' t feel alone when underway
, if you get my gist . I don ' t like , " alone . " Too , I am 67 and a step
slower - more cautious . My heart is so so so wanting to get out there with
the spring and the uncharted days ; what might someone recommend to such as
Rafter Jack ? ( Me )