[pct-l] ride needed

Hi all,
My partner and I are in need of a ride from Mt. Laguna to the Kick Off,
Saturday a.m. the 24th.  We could be picked up Friday evening if that's
easier, but we only registered for one night at KO, which may or may not be
a problem.
We would then need rides separately on Sunday the 25th. I will need a ride
back to Mt. Laguna to continue my hike, my partner will be going back to San
Diego to come back home. Any help getting him to Mass Transit (or S.D.)
would be great!
Thanks
Tammy T.

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)