[pct-l] took the leap!

Today I quit my postdoc!  When I get back from the trail I will not have a
job!  This is the craziest thing I've done since I quit and did the AT 11
years ago.  Of course back then I was only 23... I think it is going to be
worth it, just hope I don't break anything the first week.  After all, 4-5
months out of an entire career is nothing.  Right?!

I plan on starting on May 5th at Campo.  Can't make the kick-off, too much
lab stuff and writing to do before I leave.

See everyone up the trail.

Christy

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE!