Fwd: [pct-l] repost of Update

Betsy, this is not unseasonably warm.  This is normal.  In my view,
the hardest thing for the hikers to do is leave chilly weather and
come out here to hike in 80 degree weather.  The body really needs to
acclimatize.  The first guy I met in March had an 80 degree day,
followed by a week of rain and snow, followed by 80-90 degree days.
By the way, Big Bear is having fires, but it will take Darryl a week
to get there.  No problem.
Capt Bivy