[pct-l] NO CAMPFIRES at the ADZPCTKO

I spoke with the Lake Morena rangers this morning and they are emphasizing
that NO open fires will be allowed considering the dry conditions and fire
situation in eastern San Diego county.  This means that we may not have ANY
campfires this year, unfortunately.  Barbecues, canister stoves and alcohol pop-can
stoves are okay, of course.

Please help me to enforce this if you happen to attend and see anyone working
to set a campfire up by just giving them a reminder that they are not allowed
this year.

So, bring your lanterns, old (Monte) and new.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
HMFIC ADZPCTKO