[pct-l] Mt. Whitney question

Jon--more power to you. one note: yes, climbing mt. rainier is a whole
different ball game than climbing mt. whitney. no reason you can't do it
though, with the proper gear and learned skills. also, altitude sickness
is not a predicatable condition. entirely the opposite. even a person who
one year may be okay on top of mt. rainier, may the next year (or the next
week) feel extreme nausea and lighteheadedness/headaches. but take your
chances, it's worth it.