[pct-l] Hiking Partner(s) wanted

"Blind Bob" wants to hike the 800 miles from Kennedy Meadows to Seiad Valley thus summer.  He is legally blind: hikes OK but can't read, i.e., maps, guide books, trail signs.  He has hiked the 1,100 miles from Seiad Valley to Canada and the 700 miles from Mexico to Kennedy Meadows.
=
I'm partnering with him from Kennedy Meadows to Tuolumne Meadows leaving 2 July, but partner(s) from Tuolumne (around 20 July) to Seiad Valley are needed.
=
Contact me and I'll put you in touch with him.
=
Paul "Walkdad" Weader, PCT-2003