[pct-l] exception on the Wilderness Act

The Wilderness Act applies to places that are federally designated as
wilderness areas. It's the highest level of protection and restriction
that can be designated for federal lands. For instance national parks have
a different and somewhat looser set of standards they must meet.

While Whiting Wilderness Ranch has the word 'wilderness' in its name, it
is a county park, as best I can tell.

-Karl

Karl "Birdman" Brandt PCT97 LT98
http://people.ucsc.edu/~kbrandt/