[pct-l] The Walk DVD

Well, I received my copy of this little gem yesterday.
Brought back some good memories of the trail
experience. The scenery, the adventure, the pain
(blisters! ouch!) and of course the camraderie long
distance hikers seem to share. Damn..I love the
lifestyle.

As others have mentioned if you have hiked, plan to
hike or want to know about the PCT...get this DVD!

http://www.walkpct.com/

One part for me that brought a chuckle was the scene
when Yogi opened up a package in Stehekin with party
hats and Yukon Jack. Nice to see I made a little
contribution that was seen on the DVD. :-)
(Though, methinks Yogi did not care for the Yukon Jack
too much. ;-) )

=====
--Thoreau