[pct-l] Sleeping Bag advice

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 17:10, Jeff Olson wrote:
> I'll still put in my two cents worth for the Nunatak arc alpinist, the
> medium is 19 oz, good to 20 degrees - my long is about 21 ounces.
>
> http://www.nunatakusa.com/Sleeping_Bag_Arc_Alpinist_Sleeping_Bag.htm

Ditto on the Arc-alpinist - great "bag". They will also custom size one
for you - mine is between a med and a lg - and give you a variety of
materials to choose from, extra down if you so desire, etc.

BTW, I'm gathering from a couple of posts that WM is now defunct? If
it's true, that's a real shame - they made beautiful and functional
gear.

Jim McEver