From: "Jesse Whyte" <jesse_a_whyte@yahoo.com>
To: <pct-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 7:24 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Public Transportation Directions in San Diego

> Perhaps I'm a bit daft, but I can't quite figure out San Diego MTS' route
schedule.  Could somebody please give me some good advice for getting from
the airport (Wednesday the 21st around noonish) to Campo?  It seems clear to
me that I must take Route 894 to Campo, but I can't figure out where or when
the bus leaves.  Anyone speak MTS?

> That aside, any compassionate individual in the San Diego area have
nothing to do on a Wednesday and willing to give me a ride to the trailhead?