[pct-l] favorite song

I went out hiking yesterday, and as I was walking along, I started humming, and then singing a song.  After a few times through, I started to reflect.  If I remember correctly, I sing this song every time I go out hiking.  Some time during my hike, long or short, I sing this song.  So here is my question:  Do you have a "hiking song" and what is it?

Mine song is from the movie Tarzan, and is called 'Go the Distance' :
I will find my way, I can go the distance.  I'll be there someday, if I can be strong.  I know every mile, will be worth my while.  I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong.

Anyone else?

Simply Tom

Only you control your attitude and therefore, your happiness.

do what you like, like what you do.