[pct-l] Hiking the trail with your dog

There is a very interesting segment with a dog in the 2003 PCT movie "Walk".
  The movie shows a section-hiking couple at the US-Canada border.  The
video shows their dog standing as still as a statue, wearing the dog pack.
The hiker says:

"Every morning for two months we've been doing this, and every morning he
just stands there."

The dog doesn't want to hike.  It's painfully clear.  When I saw this part
of the movie, I thought "maybe now the dog people will FINALLY get it."

yogi

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? download MSN Toolbar now!