[pct-l] Food Packages -- Priority Mail vs. First Class

In a message dated 3/11/2004 4:34:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kdpo@pacbell.net writes:

> Sly, I believe your mailing costs out of Cascade Locks, but it really got
> my
> attention. Our experience has been the difference between priority and
> parcel post was almost always under a dollar. I'll have to remember to check
> the difference every time I mail a box.

Official rates using the USPS shipping assistant.  I can plug in any weight
and service to any destination in the country (or world for that matter) and
get their service standards.  It can also print shipping labels domestically
with free delivery confirmation with Priority Mail and $.13 for any other class.

http://www.usps.com/shippingassistant/

The only time I'd be leary of a package not getting to a trail town on time
regardless of the class is during the holidays.

Sly