[pct-l] Barrel Springs

In a message dated 3/9/2004 6:54:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pfreiman@popmail.ucsd.edu writes:
Yes, it's not flowing and looks brownish.  The best place to get
clear water is 3-4 miles to the north.  There are two nicely flowing
streams on the 8.5 mile leg to Warners.  This was checked last Sunday.
In the old days, we would report this to Joe S. at the PCTA Office. Who
fielding those trail condition messages now? It seems like the pipe from the spring
to the trough gets clogged almost every year.

Mr. Jenn? Do you know who we can contact?

Thanks,
Charlie