[pct-l] Hello Adrian,,,

I am Howard L Ruiz, and I live on the Columbia River, up stream where the pct, cross's the mighty columbia, If I can be of any assistance to you ,you my e-mail me or call me,I will be at the trails head at different times untill its my turn to hike,I have cell phone,computer ,fax,store run ,etc, I am dissabiled but can walk,strong as a bull,But I am going to study this hike,becouse I cant walk over at a time,mine are constance sitting & resting{legs},so its going to take me a awfull long time