[pct-l] 395 Corridor Transportation for JMT Trip?

Go here:
http://inyo3d.org/Frameset/crest.htm

This seems to be the best bet we found in our research for our JMT hike
in July.  Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Mammoth or Lee Vining
where one could leave a car for three weeks?

Thanks,

David
david@dalbey.org