[pct-l] Butane/propane availability?

There were no canisters to be found in Burney last year.  However,
the restaurant at the far end of town had great pancakes.

You can add Stehekin to the list below.  I was able to get one at the
little outfitter store.

- Teflon

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/snohomishcountynews/2001869551_forest0