[pct-l] and hitching...

In a message dated 3/4/2004 8:54:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, pmags@yahoo.com
writes:..............................
> [...]
tend to wind up at roads by myself, too. <<<<<

Boy, ain't that the truth!  It couldn't have been the mylar I had taped to my
hat.  I make hitchhiking signs on my Tyvek ground cloth...like "PCT Hiker  To
Trail Please," etc.  I also have a section that says "To Town or Else," for
those desperate times, when happy hour is just 15 miles away, and no one, save
me, understands.   Just stand in the oncoming lane and wield that baby....
people can't wait to stop.  Har.

"No Way"
Ray Echols