[pct-l] email worm

In my yogilists@hotmail.com account, this morning I
had three emails with these subject lines:  (1) TRUST,
(2) Document, (3) Your Product.  I did not open them;
I deleted them.

In my yogihicker@hotmail.com account, I had an email
yesterday that I opened up, but the message box was
empty.  I don't remember the subject line, but it
seemed like it was from a hiker-type person.  I
deleted that email.

I ran the fix tool that you posted on PCT-L.  After
running, it said I did not have the virus.

Do you think I'm okay?  Because I got that blaster
worm in October, and it really screwed me up.

yogi