    * From: <spoofed>
    * Subject: (One of the following)
        * Re: Your document
        * Re: Thanks!
        * Re: Re: Thanks!
        * Re: Re: Document
        * Re: Document
        * Body: (One of the following)
        * Your file is attached.
        * Please read the attached file.
        * Please have a look at the attached file.
        * See the attached file for details.
        * Here is the file.
        * Your document is attached.
The attachment is a PIF file which you are supposed to click to activate
the virus on your PC.

To narrow the list of victims, the infected computer is likely a PC running
Windows. The few Linux and Mac users may now be proud.

I just updated my virus definition list last Friday and this worm was not
detected until after I spotted the suspicious emails and updated my virus
definition list. It's not enough to simply have virus software, you have to
keep it up to date daily. And it's definitely not enough to simply only
visit responsible web sites and avoid high-volume email lists, having virus
software is not only necessary but polite to your fellow users.

Symantec provides a tool to remove the virus available at:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.netsky@mm.removal.tool.html

If anyone has questions or needs help with this, let me know.

Tangent