[pct-l] Green Springs Inn

I stopped by there last year.  If I remember right, they were putting
the place up for sale.  They had lodging available and a nice
restaurant but no re-supply other than a few packets of nuts and some
candy.  They were very nice and let me do my laundry although it was
apparent that they did not get that request often.  I would not count
on them for a mail drop unless you make contact.
Do It Yourself