[pct-l] Application for Entry to Canada, eh

At 02:43 PM 3/2/2004 -0800, Philip Hough wrote:
>I'm filling out my application for Entry to Canada and come to the box
>"Appearance".  What information do they want?  My ego says to put down
>"good looking".  By September "Scruffy Bum" would be more accurate (may be
>more accurate now too.)

I guessed they wanted a racial description. This may be because stating
your race alone is sometimes not a good indication of how someone will
appear. I put, "scruffy cucasian." Though Canada has only 1/10 the U.S.'s
population, they try to keep parity with the bureaucracy.

Tangent