[pct-l] Application for Entry to Canada, eh

So, I'm filling out my application for Entry to Canada and come to the box
"Appearance".  They already ask about gender, height, weight, hair color and
eye color.  What information do they want?  My ego says to put down "good
looking".  By September "Scruffy Bum" would be more accurate (may be more
accurate now too.)  But, I'm guessing they want info on race, facial hair,
hair length, skin color or some thing(s) like that etc, but its too small a
box for long narrative.  What have recent past hikers put down here.  I hate
to worry about the trivial, but I'd hate to get a response in 2 months from
some bureaucrat denying my entry because I left it blank and have to start
all over on it.......

Nowhere Man

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to
what lies within us. And when we bring what is within out into the world,
miracles happen." - Henry David Thoreau

Phil Hough