[pct-l] De-Lurking and offering transcription help

hello!

my name's pea, and i think i've posted once or twice before, but it's
been awhile and i'm mostly a lurker.

anyway, my friend lydia and i did pct section A last year, and are
planning a southbound jmt thru-hike this summer, and if the planets
align right, i hope to tackle the pct in 2005.

anyway, my main reason for writing right now is to offer my trail
journal transcription services for someone out there in the class of
2004 who needs a transcriber. just send me a mail off the list and we'll
hammer out the details- first come, first serve!

cheers!
--
Pea Hicks
San Diego, CA