[pct-l] Bikes on the PCT

Thanks,
Wendy did a good job on the article.

ALMOST makes me want to hang in a ledge shelter a thousand feet above ice....

*sheesh* and I though you thru-hikers were crazy....

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m