[pct-l] The anti-gravity hike

Imagine you are on the trail.  You are well into your world and doing really
well to maintain your routines.  You meet another thru-hiker who is
non-linear.  You are enough into your own absurdity to resonate with the
thru-hiker who dances from image to image with no linear thread.

The challenge is to balance the routine, which supports absurdity, with
absurdity, which makes the routine seem absurd.  How open am I on the trail
to what the world gives me?????

Jeff.;.. (Pardon me.  This is a hard night for me and I am venting...)