[pct-l] 1-hour developing

Not that it will happen to you, but once upon a time I went on a climb of Mt
Assiniboine in Canada. I was the first person to sign the summit register in
three years. I got some great summit shots and headed down and out (36 mile
round trip). I then headed for the Tetons and took the film to a one hour
developing lab. I came back and was told that an inexperienced person had exposed the
negatives. I was so shocked I was speechless and just walked out the door.
Ever since, I break down and cry every time I see the phrase 1 hour developing.
You are forgiven for not knowing
 David C