[pct-l] ...buy what about strollers?

I've been off of the email list for many months and I'm just now getting caught up on things.  If anyone could not get a hold of me, please note my new address.

I know bikes are not allowed on the PCT buy what about strollers/joggers/wheelchairs?  The reason I ask is two years ago my wife and I had a little boy.  Our first summer he weighted very little and carrying him on my back was simple.  We backpacked over 100 miles, in 7 days, that summer.  Last summer he weigh about 28lbs, the carrier was another 9lbs, then we added gear and I was straining under almost 50lbs.  We hiked about 60 miles, in four days, last year.  Right now he is over 34lbs and I do not want to carrier him.  We are hoping to hike all on Oregon this summer.  What I was thinking was modifying a jogger and push him up the trail.  Hence are joggers and strollers allowed on the PCT?

Tim and Ann
The Ravens
PCT '96